Grilled chicken and zoodle pesto
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 cup Pasta Mike’s organic pesto sauce (made with olive oil, not canola or soy)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Optional, parmesan cheese garnish
- Grill 6 chicken thighs at 350 for 20 mins or until internal temp is 165
- While grilling, spiral slice zucchini to make zoodles
- Saute in pan on low with lid on and with small amount of olive oil or coconut oil for 3-5 minutes until zoodles are al dente
- Chop up chicken into bite sized pieces when done grilling
- Mix pesto, tomatoes & chopped up chicken in pan with zoodles. Top with Parmesan and enjoy!
This recipe is SO easy and delicious!!!