The family was craving Greek food this week so I whipped up this simple, delicious combo.
Greek chicken thighs:
- Marinade 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs for a couple hours in 1/2 lemon (fresh squeezed), 2 cloves minced garlic, 1/4 sliced red onion, 1-2 teaspoons sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 T olive oil.
- Cook at 350 on a grill (I used our Traeger) until internal temp is 165 (about 20-25 minutes)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup each of kalamata olives, pepperoncinis, artichoke hearts, cubed cucumber, & feta cheese
- Slice up the remainder of the red onion and add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Top with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Serve chicken chopped up over salad or on the side if preferred. Absolutely delicious and fresh. (Feeds family of 3-4 depending on appetite).