New Year’s 30 Day Wellness Challenge!
Last year’s challenge was such a success that I’ve decided to host it again!!
All you need to do to participate is follow the guidelines below (there’s no official enrollment or fees involved). Publicly committing to the challenge via my blog here or on Facebook is greatly encouraged since it not only solidifies your commitment, but may motivate others to join you in this worthwhile journey.
Why take this wellness challenge?
Because without good health, you won’t be fully enjoying all the rest of the great stuff life has to offer. Plus this challenge rocks and you’ll feel good about yourself.
I’m inviting you to take a 30 day “Love your body, love your health” wellness challenge! From Jan 16th till Valentine’s Day (aw, how sweet), commit to:
- Eating foods and amounts of foods that you know are nourishing, satisfying, and don’t sabotage your health. And be honest. You’re doing this for you, after all.
- Incorporate movement you truly enjoy at least twice a week.
- Get 6-8 hrs of sleep every night.
- Drink 20+ ounces of clean water daily.
- Say 1 affirmation daily (i.e., “Wow, my butt is looking pretty good today” or “I scrambled that egg like a pro”).
For some of you, this will be easy and for others, incredibly challenging. Do it anyway.
Please post your comments or questions here on the blog or on Facebook. Let’s support each other and do something truly nice for ourselves at the same time!
P.S. You can start this challenge right this minute even though the official start date isn’t till the 16th.