Paleo Chocolate-Walnut Fudge
Healthy fudge anyone? I think I actually drooled when my friend emailed me Paleo Mom’s fudge recipe. I made it at the soonest opportunity with only slight modifications. You can view the original recipe here. Below is the fudge recipe I am in love with. Enjoy!
- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil and 1 cup of salted Kerrygold butter (or other grass-fed butter)
- 1 cup raw or natural unsweetened cacao powder such as Navitas Naturals or Divine Organics
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 1½ cups raw walnuts, roughly chopped
1. Whip coconut oil and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer till it is well mixed and a bit fluffy.
2. Add cocoa powder and honey and blend thoroughly (about 30 seconds).
3. Add chopped walnuts and mix just to combine.
4. Spread into a glass dish, 9”x9” is good. Chill in the refrigerator until set (at least 1 hour). Cut into squares and enjoy (store in the fridge or freezer). OMG, delicious!!!!