I’m a big fan of easy, delicious recipes, so when one of my clients shared this one with me, I had to try it right away. And. Oh. My. Gawd. It is awesome.
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon organic virgin coconut oil
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A sprinkle of powdered stevia
- In a large skillet, melt coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add coconut flakes, salt, cinnamon and stevia.
- Stir continuously so flakes don’t burn. When they start to turn golden brown, turn off heat.
I enjoy this snack as a finger food. Think of it as a lower carb, high fiber, healthy fat substitute for chips,crackers or popcorn. The crispy texture and mildly sweet-salty taste are satisfying…and addicting!
*Special thanks to Dani for contributing this great snack!