Hey there Choosing Health’ers!
Need some breakfast inspiration? Check out the latest non-traditional breakfast video now…it’s SUPER yummy!
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao nibs or powder (we like Navitas Naturals)
- 1 tbsp raw maca powder (also available from Navitas)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter – almond, peanut, or pumpkin seed
- 1 cup milk of choice – we used raw cow’s milk
- 1-2 scoops high quality protein powder like Thorne Mediclear Plus (rice and pea protein based) or Whey Natural organic, pastured whey protein by Synergistics
- optional – 1/2 a banana (not for carb sensitive folks) or 1/2 an avocado
- optional fiber boost-1 tsp chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
Put all ingredients in a blender or in a large cup and blend with hand blender. We highly recommend the hand blender – it’s fast and easy to clean! Chill out for a few minutes and enjoy, don’t eat “on the go.” 🙂
Maca and Cacao http://www.navitasnaturals.com/products/
Coconut Butter http://www.artisanafoods.com/