Rise & Shine Breakfast Smoothie
I’m sharing my FAVORITE breakfast smoothie recipe with you! I wasn’t previously a fan of drinking my breakfast–I’d be hungry an hour later–but this smoothie keeps me satisfied and gives me stable energy for a solid 3-3.5 hours. Win!
- 1 cup milk (raw cow, goat, coconut, or unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder (Great Lakes or Bulletproof)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1-2 tablespoons nut butter (i.e. peanut, almond, pumpkin seed or sunflower)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or cacao butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vitamin C powder (I love Pure Radiance)
- 1/2-1 tablespoon quality powdered greens (I love Pure Synergy)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional–preferably soaked in advance in water or milk)
Put all ingredients into a mason jar and blend thoroughly with a hand blender. Enjoy!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!