Raw Chocolate Mousse
Antioxidant-rich, low-sugar, delicious and super easy! This treat turned out pretty awesome.
- 1 ripe medium-sized avocado
- 1 ripe medium-sized banana
- 2 T coconut milk, almond milk OR heavy cream (organic)
- 2-3 T raw cacao powder
- 5-8 drops chocolate stevia extract or a pinch of stevia powder
- Half avocado and scoop contents into a large mixing bowl.
- Break or slice banana into 1 inch pieces and add to bowl.
- Add cacao powder, coconut milk/cream and stevia.
- Blend thoroughly with hand mixer (and be careful, cacao powder can be messy when whipped so use a large bowl to avoid spillage).
This is delicious fresh or chilled.
Optional: add cacao nibs or mint sprig for garnish; spice with nutmeg, cinnamon, or cardamom.
Inspired by Diane Sanfilippo of Balanced Bites.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] chances of celebrating many birthdays in vibrant health by choosing one of these amazing options. Raw Chocolate Mousse, Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Pumpkin […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!