- 4 large eggs from pastured chickens
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 drops vanilla creme stevia extract (or Lakanto, non-GMO erythritol, or monk fruit)
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into glass pie dish and bake at 350 for 35 mins (center should be just slightly jiggly). Let cool before serving. Delicious warm or cold…and especially great with fresh whipped cream or whipped coconut cream! Watch the Nutritious Delicious cooking video here.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Increase your chances of celebrating many birthdays in vibrant health by choosing one of these amazing options. Raw Chocolate Mousse, Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Pumpkin Custard. […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!