6 Best Safe Cookware Options
Have you ever thought about the importance of cookware that is used for cooking your favorite
dishes? If no, then now it’s time to have a look at the type of material that the cookware in your
kitchen is made of. The material of the cookware should have following qualities:
• The material of which the cookware is made should be non-toxic.
• The material of the cookware item should not leach.
The types of cookware one should avoid include:
1) Non-stick Cookware: Non-stick cookware releases toxic fumes when heated. These fumes
are harmful to the pets too.
2) Aluminum Cookware: Aluminum is seen to have links with Alzheimer’s disease.
3) Copper Cookware: When the coating of copper cookware wears away then copper starts
leaching into the food. This can lead to copper toxicity.
If you have any of cookware mentioned above, then you need to get rid of them and purchase the
safe cookware. To help you in choosing the safe cookware, we have prepared a detailed
infographic from Top Cookware Online after thorough research. This infographic has details
about the six best safe cookware and the three cookware that should be avoided along with the
features and characteristics of each cookware. Have a look at the infographic below:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!