Last week I posted a picture on FaceBook of this soup I made and so many of you wanted the recipe…so here you go!
I love this soup because it is full of immune boosting ingredients and is incredibly flavorful.
By the way, this recipe is modified from VeganYackAttack.com.
- 2 Tbs. water
- 2 large white onions, thin half-slices (3 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups bone broth (or water)
- 2 Tbs. miso paste (red or yellow)
- 1 12 oz. package raw kelp noodles, rinsed
- 1.5 tsps. coconut aminos or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- Optional: 1 sheet nori seaweed, torn into smaller pieces
- Optional: 1 tsp. hot pepper sesame oil or coconut oil
- Crush garlic and set aside
- Place 2 tbs. water in a large pot over medium heat and add the sliced onions. Cover with lid and stir every 2-3 mins. Add the garlic once the onions start to turn clear.
- After 7-8 mins, add the mushrooms and cover with lid, stirring occasionally. Cook for a few mins until the mushrooms soften.
- Add broth or water and stir in the miso paste and add kelp noodles. Cover with lid and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Once the noodles have relaxed, add the seaweed pieces, hot sesame oil and liquid aminos. Stir and serve!
Until next time, I’m wishing you Unstoppable Health!