I had to share this AMAZING recipe with you: you can make it in your food processor in less than 5 minutes!
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced and frozen solid
- 1/3 cup raw milk (can substitute coconut milk)
- 1/2-3/4 cup cream (organic strongly recommended)
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder (Great Lakes or Bulletproof)
- 3-4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
Throw everything into a food processor or VitaMix and blend until smooth (see pic below). It’s that simple!! SO delicious!
I love the soft texture of this ice cream and that it uses bananas as the sweetener. Very rich and creamy. You can freeze it if you prefer a firmer texture. The collagen helps the texture after it is frozen, but I think it is best to eat it right after you make it. Enjoy!