Do you feel like your gut health could use some support? You’re probably right!
Most of us need to take at least one healthy action each day to offset the many ways our gut gets damaged and stressed simply by living a busy lifestyle.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite recipes with you and it is full of great gut healing & anti-inflammatory ingredients.
Why is this soup so healing?
This soup is loaded with nutrients that help your gut lining to heal, strengthen your immune system, aid in the balance of inflammation, and provide your body with key vitamins and minerals that support your muscles, brain, skin, and connective tissue.
For more information on the benefits of bone broth, click here.
Slow Cooker Chicken Veggie Soup
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 large carrot, organic and unpeeled, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small patty pan squash (yellow), chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tbs. Italian seasoning, 2 tsp. sea salt, 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- Splash of vinegar or lemon juice
- 8 cups water
- 1 bunch Dino kale (optional)
- In a large slow cooker, add chicken thighs, water, herbs, salt, and lemon or vinegar.
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. or overnight on low.
- Add veggies and cook another 2 hrs.
- If adding kale, add it 1 hr before serving.
You can enjoy the soup any time of the day, even breakfast!
For more information on how to take your gut health to the next level, take advantage of a free Unstoppable Health Discovery Session with me today!
Until next time, I’m wishing you unstoppable health. 🙂