“Fried” Chicken: Grain-free, keto & amazing!
I’ve got a fantastic recipe to share with you today!!!
Fried chicken has been something my family enjoys so I modified this recipe by Crunchy Mama and it is AWESOME!!!
- 3 lb chicken pieces with skin and bone (or boneless if you prefer)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 egg (or 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk for egg free)
- 3-5 TBSP melted butter or olive oil (I used butter!)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp white or black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray a baking tray/cookie sheet or grill rack with coconut oil.
- On a large plate, add the almond flour and all spices and mix well.
- Whisk egg in a bowl.
- Taking one chicken piece at a time, dip in egg or almond milk and coat in flour mixture and set on baking tray. You can make this process go quickly by using one hand to dip the chicken in the egg and using your second hand to handle the chicken in the flour or use a fork (this is what I prefer).
- Drizzle butter or olive oil over all the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken pieces are nice and brown and cooked through
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!