Follow Your Gut~Digestive Wellness Program
If you ever wondered how a dog can drink dirty water and not get sick – it’s the mucosal barrier! The mucosal barrier provides our first line of immune defense. It lines the gastrointestinal tract, from the mouth to the anus, and has been called our “second skin.” By testing its function, you will test how your gastrointestinal system could be compromised (aka “leaky gut”), and whether or not you are absorbing the nutrients from your food.
A properly functioning mucosal barrier will:
- Allow nutrients into the blood stream so you are nourished & energized
- Destroy pathogens (infectious agents) so they are unable to thrive in your body
- Properly handle the balance of bacteria
- Process food antigens
- Prevent the onset of gastritis or leaky gut
If you are struggling with digestive issues, poor immune function, depression or other mood disorders, these are red flags to explore your gut health. In this program, we will do just that! We will investigate your digestive function with some great lab tests, ensure that gut-damaging obstacles are removed, and embark on a healing foods diet & lifestyle journey.
Follow Your Gut includes:
- 6 months one-on-one coaching (phone, Skype, or in-person available)
- Metabolic Typing Test included to learn the optimal foods to support your gut health
- MRT food sensitivity test
- Stool pathogen test
- Gut health test
- Metabolic Assessment Profile