I’d like to share this wonderful and incredibly easy popsicle recipe with all of you, compliments of Kelley Herring of Healing Gourmet.
Paleo Coconut Popsicles
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 20-40 drops SteviaClear Stevia Extract (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. organic vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Great Lakes Unflavored Gelatin (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into stainless steel popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until solid.
Be sure to check out her site and her other yummy recipes.
Hope to see you at my next class, HIDDEN Solutions to Weight Management on Wed, Sept 25th at 6pm at the west side New Leaf Classroom. 🙂