I’m excited to share this yummy and healthy recipe with you today! First, a reminder that I have 2 events coming up and you’re invited. The first is this upcoming Saturday, Sept 24th in person at Park Avenue Fitness’s Health Fair! Come see me and some other top notch practitioners (details here). Second, I’ll be teaching a masterclass on weight release Oct 4th (details here). I would love to see you at one or both of these events!
So back to today’s recipe. I modified this from skinnytaste (their original recipe here).
- Two 1-lb bags organic fresh or frozen riced cauliflower (or you can make your own pulsing cauli florets in a food processor…I’d guess 2 heads worth). If using frozen, defrost an hour before cooking
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic peas
- 1 cup diced organic carrots
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 T ghee
- 3 T tamari
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: top with sesame seeds
- Add ghee to large wok or pan, medium heat
- Once pan is warm and ghee melted, add onions
- Stir and cook onions until almost translucent and then add carrots and garlic
- Cook for several minutes and then add cauliflower, stir well.
- Mix in the sesame oil, tamari, peas, salt and pepper then cover with a lid for about 5 mins
- While cooking, scramble up the eggs.
- Uncover, add eggs, stir well and check cauli and carrots for texture (I prefer al dente but if you like it more well cooked, cook until desired texture–leave uncovered so the cauliflower doesn’t become mushy.
We absolutely love this recipe at our house. I hope you do too! Pro tip: if you or other family members prefer less spice or flavor, you can leave out the sesame oil and/or tamari and let them add it as desired to their own serving.
If you’re ready to discover where your best health has been hiding, I’d love to connect with you!
Apply for a complimentary Unstoppable Health Discovery Session. bit.ly/schedulinghealth (subject to availability).
Until next time, I’m wishing you unstoppable health!