I’ve got a great new recipe to share! Banana nut pancrepes (cross between a pancake and a crepe)!
- 3 chicken eggs, preferably organic
- 3 T sunflower seed butter or almond butter
- 1 medium banana, ripe
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Cinnamon and butter for topping
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to thoroughly blend eggs, banana and sunflower or almond butter.
- Heat 1 T of coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Pour palm-sized dollops of batter into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes (top side will change from shiny to matte). Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Top with butter and cinnamon and enjoy! Makes about 10 pancrepes.
These pancrepes have such a great flavor to them and while they were thinner than I expected, I really enjoyed the texture. If you desire a thicker texture, try adding a small amount of coconut flour (like a teaspoon or two) or nut flour to the mix. Happy cooking!