My good friend Katie (the Warrior Wife) created and shared this amazing recipe for gluten free, no sugar added banana bread back in 2016!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
1/2 cup almond flour (blanched)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon tapioca starch (aka tapioca flour)
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tablespoons coconut oil, plus more for greasing pan
4 pastured eggs
4 ripe bananas
Optional: cacao nibs, walnuts or pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly grease a standard sized loaf pan with coconut oil
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well combined and add in any optional ingredients you like (cacao nibs, sugar free chocolate chips, walnuts or pecans).
- Spread the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40-45 mins until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center. Cool before slicing and enjoy!