Anti-Inflammatory Chocolate Pudding
I hope you had an amazing holiday!
Today I have a gift for you to help you have unstoppable health in 2018.
I enjoyed this delicious pudding with my family over the holidays and I think you will find it satisfying and full of anti-inflammatory ingredients. Feeling amazing is a huge part of having unstoppable health and I truly want that for you!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (or organic cream if you prefer)
- 4 tablespoons organic cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons Lakanto or Swerve (organic erythritol blend) or sweetener of choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons gelatin (my preferred is by Vital Proteins)
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- Heat the coconut milk, cocoa, sweetener, and vanilla on medium-low heat in a medium sized pot and mix well with a whisk.
- In a bowl, mix the gelatin and cold water thoroughly and add to the pot. Mix well.
- When warm, pour into 4 small bowls or mugs.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes or until pudding is firm.
- Optionally, top with whipped coconut cream or cream.
This pudding has easily assimilated protein, fat, is naturally low in carbohydrate, and is high in minerals and anti-inflammatory amino acids. I hope you love it!
If you’re interested in having more great recipes like this as well as a customized plan so that you can regain your health, fix your symptoms, and get the most out of your life, I’d love to talk with you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what health struggles you’re going through so we can make 2018 YOUR year to shine.
Until next time, I’m wishing you Unstoppable Health!
In health, & happiness