I get questions every day from people whose health improved when they cut out eating bread~but they miss the taste and that emotional connection~and are looking for delicious bread that is gut friendly.
Today I’ll be sharing a recipe with you that tastes AMAZING and so much easier for your body to digest!
I’m excited to share this with you because my passion is to work with people whose health symptoms–like gut/digestive issues, excess weight, low energy, and sleep problems–are getting in the way of them living life fully and with a sense of freedom in their bodies. I help them to regain their health so they can feel great and free to enjoy their lives again. One of the ways I’m able to help people like you is by giving you great recipes that are a lot more nutrient-dense and cut out common inflammatory ingredients.
I learned about this recipe from the Netflix documentary The Magic Pill.
Macadamia Nut Fat Bread
You are going to love how easy and tasty this bread is!
- 5 eggs
- .2 oz baking soda (6 grams, 1 tsp)
- 2 fl oz lemon juice (60 ml, .25 cups)
- .1 oz salt (3 g, ½ tsp)
- 7.7 oz coconut butter (220 g, just under 1 cup)
- 5.3 oz macadamia nuts (150g, 1.12 cups)
- Blend macadamia nuts to make butter. Add coconut butter and other ingredients except lemon juice and blend well (add lemon juice at the end). Grease a bread pan and add batter.
- Bake at 350 for 35 mins. Allow to cool before serving.
Enjoy!!! And remember, your body was designed to be healthy! You can use recipes like this one to take charge of your health so you can enjoy your life more fully.
If you would like to explore how to take your health to the next level faster, let’s chat about it!
You can set up a complimentary Unstoppable Health Discovery Session with me here. I just opened up 2 more slots for June so if you’d like to connect with me, grab your spot here.
Until next time, I’m wishing you unstoppable health!