Oh my goodness, I have to tell you about this delicious tea that’s loaded with health benefits!
One of my dear clients brought me a couple of bags as a gift last week and besides being suuuuper tasty, it’s also good for you.
What’s so good about it?
Dandelion root is a key ingredient to Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut tea and it’s loaded with benefits such as:
- Stimulates bile, a necessary digestive agent
- Increases the clearing of toxins through the liver
- Improves blood sugar balance and insulin production
- Is rich in fiber (this tea contains inulin which is a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your gut flora)
- Is high in antioxidants so helps protect your cells against damage
- Also, this tea is certified gluten-free & caffeine free
Find more dandelion root benefits here.
What’s it taste like?
Like chicory root coffee mixed with a subtle caramel flavor. Seriously yummy.
I love to share information like this with my clients and with you because when I know that when you’ve got tools in your toolkit for how to take better care of yourself and fix your symptoms all while enjoying yourself and not feeling deprived, that’s what we call a win! That’s the path to creating awesome health.
Want even more guidance and support? Are you someone whose health symptoms are stopping you from living life fully?I’d love to hear from you! Click here and tell me how I can help.
Until next time, I’m wishing you Unstoppable Health!