This recipe is great for batch cooking so you have an easy meal to prepare that you can enjoy as leftovers all week long or freeze for those busy nights you just want to defrost.
- 3 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground “pet food” (ground organ meats, they have to label it as pet food if the ground beef is under 70%)
- 1 organic carrot, chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 organic zucchini, chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons each of ground onion, garlic
- 1 teaspoon each of sea salt, pepper, paprika, dried parsley, rosemary, and cumin (or Restore the Jing powdered Chinese herb extract)
- *optional, add sliced Swiss cheese on top for last 5 minutes of baking
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Mix everything in a large glass baking dish and then press into a loaf
- Bake for 45-60 mins
- Add Swiss cheese slices for last 5 minutes of baking if desired (and you tolerate dairy well)
I love this recipe topped with crispy leeks. Enjoy!!