http://choosinghealthnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/apple.png 0 0 admin http://choosinghealthnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/apple.png admin2016-06-30 02:05:152016-10-19 12:31:52Go Bananas Smoothie
I’ve been loving this smoothie and hope that you do too!
- 1 cup milk of choice (raw cow or goat, coconut, etc)
- 2-4 Tbs. collagen powder (easily digested, high quality protein)
- 1 Tb. maca powder
- 1/2 Tb. MCT oil (easily assimilated fatty acids)
- 1/2 green tipped frozen banana or plantain (the less ripe, the less sweet & blood sugar raising)
- 1 Tb. nut butter (peanut, almond, or sunflower)
- 1 Tb. raw carob powder OR cocoa powder (both are high in nutrients, carob is especially high in fiber and has a naturally sweet flavor)
- Optionals: pearl powder (fabulous skin support), lion’s mane herb (immune support), Pure Synergy Pure Radiance Vitamin C powder (support those adrenals & immune system), Pure Synergy Powder (high nutrient powdered greens)
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy the deliciousness!
Check out this cool graphic from Positive Health Wellness about why bananas rock: