The Healing Gourmet has done it again: another amazing healthy holiday treat! Below is directly from their newsletter (I didn’t see it online). Sounds very tasty!
Paleo White Chocolate Macadamia Bark
Yield: 5 oz.
- 2 oz. Navitas Naturals Cacao Butter
- 6 packets Sweetleaf Stevia (to taste)
- 2 oz. powdered coconut milk (try Wilderness Family Naturals)*
- 1 oz. roasted, salted macadamia nuts
- 1 pinch finely ground Celtic Sea Salt
- Heavy bottom saucepan or double boiler
- Chocolate mold (for bars) or a parchment-lined cookie sheet
- Combine the sweetener, coconut milk powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Chop up the cocoa butter into small pieces.
- Add the cocoa butter to a double boiler. Stirring until melted.
- Add the sweetener, powdered coconut milk, and salt. Stir well.
- Scrape the mixture into a blender or Magic Bullet and blend until smooth. Sir in the nuts.
- Pour the chocolate into mold. Tap it on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Of course, you could always add unsweetened dried cranberries… pistachios…. almonds… cacao nibs – the sky is the limit!
Recipe by Kelley Herring, The Healing Gourmet
Happy Holidays!! 🙂